Saturday 18 May 2013

Perspective on Singapore


Photography is the art form I'm most comfortable with and that's what I used for Scott's book on Perspective. Living in Singapore sometimes overwhelms me with the numbers of people and lack of space. I make sure to find another perspective on Singapore by looking for the green, open spaces when I need to feel space. So, I took a bike ride from Woodlands to Ang Mo Kio Bishan Park and captured these scenes. (I have to admit that Doug helped me post process the photos to get the vibrant colors that you see.)

3 comments:

  1. I've just stared and stared and stared at these. THIS is exciting work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful juxtaposition to the Singapore we see daily! Gorgeous...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these panoramic shots, Heather! And I know exactly where they are as I run from school to my house on Ang Mo Kio and in Bishan Park often.

    ReplyDelete