Sunday 12 October 2014

Zach's Unusual Daydreams


So I realize this isn't what the "normal" sketcher daydreams about, and it's not like I'm always a total geek, but if there's anything that I can get lost in thought with, it would be thinking about the physics behind everyday experiences.
I decided to use pen which I have never done before and I'm pretty happy with how it turned out.  It brought a much more dynamic feel to the picture and it forced me to just go for it and adapt as "mistakes" were made.  

1 comment:

  1. This is great!! I think art and science are one of the best matches there can be. The subject and the illustration have a push and pull feel to it. I really like your lightbulb. I incorporate science into my classes (art), if you don't mind, can I show this to my students?

    Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete