Wednesday 17 September 2014

PLAY IS SOUL FOOD

Howdie Sketchers,

Erin Caskey here with an intro to my sketchbook theme, "Play is Soul Food."





I am a big kid at heart.... and a bit of a mad scientist. I feel all learning (Science and Art), experiences (Common Culture), and individuals (Strangers and Friends) are connected. Here is what I've written on the inside cover of the sketchbook:










































Here is my drawing for my theme:




I used pens, pencils, markers, collage, white out, played a tic-tac-toe game with my son, and transcribed a word game we played this weekend. In addition to that, I felt that traveling, art making, cloud gazing, music and gives me opportunities enjoy the moment.

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to create some art!!

Erin


No comments:

Post a Comment