Tuesday 26 September 2017

Becky adds to Erin's book: "Transform"

My creative nonfiction students created proper noun timelines of their lives. There are a lot of book and movie titles in their lists, and they've inspired me to brainstorm alongside of them, thinking of the titles that have fueled my life at all of its different stages. What resulted was a semi-autobiographic and mostly silly doodle of a few transformations from 16 to 42:

Adobe Illustrator remains a beast I choose not to wrangle--mostly due to reluctance to move beyond my comfort zone. I like feeling confident in the four things I can do with it. This gave me a little permission to stretch my AI boundaries and learn a few new things (adding textures!) without smashing my laptop.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing. I can see so many transformations in ideas, smiles, age and style!! I would have loved to have known 16 year old Becky!

    ReplyDelete